MENACTRIMS is an independent organization that facilitates communication and creates synergies among clinicians and scientists to promote and enhance research and improve clinical outcomes in multiple sclerosis (MS). The main objectives of the organization are as follows:
- To establish National and Regional MS registries and to collaborate database in order to formulate a large MS registry
- To develop regular, updated guidelines pertaining to diagnosis and therapy of MS in this region
- To organize at least bi-annual congresses in the field of treatment and research in multiple sclerosis
- To encourage young researchers in the field of multiple sclerosis
- To collaborate with relevant national and local associations in the region to enhance MENACTRIMS mission
MENACTRIMS is a non-profit organization registered in Amman-Jordan.